Indi-talian Scrambled Eggs and Fried Sweet Potatoes.This recipe was an easy recipe to make. If you like breakfast for dinner, this is a good meal. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars.
If you are interested in making them here are the recipes:
Indi-talian Scrambled Eggs-
1/2 t curry
1 T salt
1/ 4 T pepper
A pinch of basil, Italian herbs, Thyme, and paprika.
1. Mix together (using a whisk) all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Lightly grease a frying pan with olive oil.
3. Cook eggs on medium heat.
4. Stir to get the scrambled egg texture.
Fried Sweet Potatoes-
3 sweet potatoes
2 T olive oil or coconut oil
Salt (desired amount)
1. Pour olive oil into a frying pan.
2. Dump in Sweet potatoes sprinkle with salt.
3. Cook for as long as you want (we usually like them cooked to a crisp)
Both recipes serve 5.
~Posted by Kaitlyn